Day 14: 16.8.22 Day of Promise

Onto the promise

1. Multiple openings 

I managed to meet so many more people in the community, offices, school and shop. I did many tours with the community too. I feel so accomplished. So empowered. I am nearing the promise. My own promise and the universal promise. To make wise use of my time to do something worthwhile. 

2. Friends 

I chat with Daniel daily as he shares all of his Bali highlights. And this has been very healthy for my settling here too. Thank you Daniel. I had two video calls today with 2 friends which really helped me. I promised not to feel sad, lonely, or miss my children. So I try to stay on the upward way.

3. Sunset 

Another glorious sunset again today. I always try to catch it as much as I can before it disappears. Every time its different. 

4. Photo gallery of day 14 (with permission) 

16.8.22: Sorry Camp
16.8.22 Sorry Camp
16.8.22 Sorry Camp
16.8.22 today's sunset selfie


Comments

  1. So good that you are accomplishing your plan and reaching your potential, Shila. You have so much knowledge and wisdom to offer, and so much energy and power to share. I'm sure the community at Yalata are very pleased and happy to have your personal and professional support.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment